WHC Virtual Services
WHC is running services virtually through zoom.
3 services a day, Shacharit at 8.05am Mincha at 6.15pm and Mariv at 8.pm. Except for Shabbat and Yom Tov.
Use your member's LOGIN to see the link.
JEWISH CARERS SUPPORT GROUP
The Jewish Carers Support group (separate to the new Community Support Group) was established in 2015 to support people in our Community who are responsible for the health & welfare of elderly frail parents.
In these unprecedented times, help, support and reassurance is vital. Caring for an elderly scared anxious parent can be very stressful.
Now we are going into isolation it’s going to be even more challenging... "The Carers Support WhatsApp Group" is here for you.
We are there to help, support and advise if asked. So if you become unwell and you can’t go shopping for your parents you will be able to get help.
I must emphasise that this group is only for people supporting elderly parents.
Our WhatsApp Group operates under conditions of strict confidentiality.
To request addition to the Group please contact the Shul Office.
Lecha Dodi likrat Kallah pney shabbat nekablah...
Come my friend, to meet the bride, let us receive the face of Shabbat
My dear friends,
As we stand ready to spend this extraordinary Shabbat apart and yet together – let us do so with joy and an elevated sense of uplift.
It is a challenging situation for us all. We have watched these last days.... CLICK TO CONTINUE READING
Streaming Kabbalat Shabbat Live from 5.00pm to 5.59pm tonight (candle lighting time in London) through their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UnitedSynagogueUK/
|Sedra||Date (Fri)||Heb Date (Shabbat)||In (WF)||Out|
|Yitro||14/02/2020||20 Shevat||5.01 pm||6.09pm|
|Mishpatim||21/02/2020||27 Shevat||5.15 pm||6.22 pm|
|Terumah||28/02/2020||4 Adar||5.28 pm||6.35 pm|
|Tetzaveh||07/03/2020||11 Adar||5.42 pm||6.48 pm|
|Ki Tissa||14/03/2020||18 Adar||5.55 pm||7.01 pm|
|Vayekhel-Pekudeh||21/03/2020||25 Adar||6.08 pm||7.14 pm|
|Vayikra||28/03/2020||3 Nisan||6.21 pm||7.28 pm|
- Fiona & Stephen Maynard on the engagement of their son Marc to Laura Hamberger. Also to Fiona & Stephen on their Ruby wedding anniversary
- Barbara & Michael Bernstein on the birth of a grandson
- Susie, Richard, Hannah and Lenny Shonn on the Bar Mitzvah of their son and brother Eddie. Mazel Tov also to grandparents, Ruth and Davis Samuels, Deborah and Anthony Estrin and Steven and Marsha Shonn together with Great Grandma Joyce Holdane
- Cyril Salkin on the engagement of his daughter Ruth Silver to Mordechai Husband
- to Helena & Robert Rodrigues Pereira on the forthcoming Bat Mitzvah of their granddaughter Tali Levinson in London
- Sheila & Allan Abrams on the forthcoming marriage of their granddaughter Shoshi Freundlich to Sammy Kaye in Jerusalem