FRIDAY 2 Oct
Mincha Kabbalat Shabbat/Yom Tov 6.25pm
Candle lighting from 5.30pm - 6.25pm
Commencement of Shabbat 6.27pm
Candle Lighting & commencement of 2nd Day - 7.29pm
2nd Day Shacharit - 9.30am
End of Yom Tov - 7.26pm
ZOOM Shacharit - 7.45am
Mincha & Maariv - 6.15pm
NEXT FRIDAY 9th OCT
Kabbalat Shabbat/Yom Tov - 6.05 pm
- Abraham was an etrog This surprising statement is featured in the midrash Torat Kohanim, which declares: “Etrog zeh Avraham Avinu.” Abraham, our patriarch, was the personification of the characteristics of the etrog – the citron – which is one of…Read more ›continue »
|Fri 02 Oct||Erev Sukkot|
|Fri 02 Oct||6:23pm||Candle lighting|
|Sat 03 Oct||Sukkot I|
|Sat 03 Oct||7:29pm||Candle lighting|
|Sun 04 Oct||Sukkot II|
|Sun 04 Oct||7:26pm||Havdalah (50 min)|
|Mon 05 Oct||Sukkot III (CH''M)|
|Tue 06 Oct||Sukkot IV (CH''M)|
|Wed 07 Oct||Sukkot V (CH''M)|
|Thu 08 Oct||Sukkot VI (CH''M)|
|Fri 09 Oct||Sukkot VII (Hoshana Raba)|
|Fri 09 Oct||6:06pm||Candle lighting|
|Sat 10 Oct||Shmini Atzeret|
|Sat 10 Oct||7:12pm||Candle lighting|
|Sun 11 Oct||Simchat Torah|
|Sun 11 Oct||7:10pm||Havdalah (50 min)|
|Fri 16 Oct||5:50pm||Candle lighting|
|Sat 17 Oct||Parashat Bereshit|
|Sat 17 Oct||6:56pm||Havdalah (50 min)|
|Fri 23 Oct||5:35pm||Candle lighting|
|Sat 24 Oct||Parashat Noach|
|Sat 24 Oct||6:41pm||Havdalah (50 min)|
|Sun 25 Oct||Yom HaAliyah|
|Fri 30 Oct||4:20pm||Candle lighting|
|Sat 31 Oct||Parashat Lech-Lecha|
|Sat 31 Oct||5:26pm||Havdalah (50 min)|
- Thoughts for Sedra Va’Etchanan Rabbi Jonathan Guttentag From the Latin Poet Virgil Omnia Vincit Amor love conquers all, to the (almost) contemporary Beatles, All You Need is Love, love is an important part of human existence. For Judaism, though, there…Read more ›continue »
No online booking !
The caretaker team will be taking names on entry, for the purposes of Track&Trace
ERUV OPERATING NORMALLY
Checked Thurs 5th March at 3pm
JEWISH CARERS SUPPORT GROUP
The Jewish Carers Support Group (separate to the new Community Support Group) was established in 2015 to support people in our Community who are responsible for the health & welfare of elderly frail parents.
Now we are in isolation providing care is even more challenging...
...the "Carers Support WhatsApp Group" is here for you.
We can... help, support and advise if asked.
So if you become unwell and you can’t go shopping for your parents you will be able to get help.
This group is only for people supporting elderly parents.
Our WhatsApp Group operates under conditions of strict confidentiality.
To request addition to the Group please contact the Shul Office.
- To see all available services please use the link below. https://prayin.io/nee-lcx-tjk We appreciate your patience …Read More »
- SUNDAY 20th Sept Volunteers are blowing the shofar across Whitefield – see times and locations belowRead More »
- Dear Friends, We are delighted to announce our plans for Rosh Hashanah this year. A lot …Read More »